The following terms and conditions (the "Terms") govern your use of the VPN services we provide (the "Service") and their associated website domains (the "Site"). These Terms constitute a legally binding agreement (the "Agreement") between you and GTG VPN. (the "GTG VPN"). Activation of your account constitutes your agreement to be bound by the Terms and a representation that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age, and that the registration information you have provided is accurate and complete. GTG VPN may update the Terms from time to time without notice. Any changes in the Terms will be incorporated into a revised Agreement that we will post on the Site. Unless otherwise specified, such changes shall be effective when they are posted. If we make material changes to these Terms, we will aim to notify you via email or when you login at our Site.
1. Usage Policy
You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations in connection with your use of this service. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your security credentials, activation codes, and/or passwords (if any) and are liable for any harm resulting from disclosing or allowing disclosure of these credentials. You further agree that you, or anyone using the service under your account, will not engage in any of the following activities, and that any of the following activities constitute grounds for termination of your account: Sending or transmitting unsolicited advertisements or content ("spam") over the Service, via e-mail or any other communication channel. Sending, transmitting or receiving any illegal content over the Service, including but not limited to child pornography, whether via e-mail, peer-to-peer file sharing, or any other electronic communication channel. Uploading, downloading, posting, reproducing, or distribution of any content protected by copyright, or any other proprietary right, without first having obtained permission of the owner of the proprietary content. Engaging in any conduct that restricts or inhibits any other subscriber from using or enjoying the Service. Attempting to access, probe, or connect to computing devices without proper authorization (i.e., any form of "hacking"). Posting to or transmitting through the Service any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material which encourages conduct that may constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, national or international law. Using the Service for anything other than lawful purposes. Violations of this Usage Policy may result in termination of your account, without any refund of amounts previously paid for the Service. Additionally, you may be held responsible for any and all damages incurred by GTG VPN , including any amounts charged by any outside entity due to said violation(s), including without limitation attorney’s fees and costs. GTG VPN enables you to download software, software updates or patches, or other utilities and tools onto your computer or Internet-enabled device ("Software"). GTG VPN grants to you a non-exclusive, limited license to use the Software solely for the purpose stated by GTG VPN at the time the Software is made available to you and in accordance with these Terms. Modifying, distributing to unauthorized parties, reverse engineering, or otherwise using the Software in any way not expressly authorized by GTG VPN , is strictly prohibited.
* By visiting, installing or using the Service, you understand and consent to be legally bound by this Policy, otherwise, you may not use the Service.
* We may amend this Policy from time to time without notice, continued visiting, installing or using the Service after each amendment in effect means that you understand and consent
* The Service is direct to users aged 18 and above, if you are under 18, you may not use the Service and your consent will be invalid.
2. Minimal Data
* The Service is designed based on the principle of minimal data and all the processing is done under the legal basis of the agreements including this Policy and the Terms of Service between you and us, authorized by your clear consent. The Service does NOT log what you do while connected to the Service, does NOT log any content of any communications unless the communication is with us, does NOT log your original IP address.
3. Information We Collect and Store
* Personal information: The Service barely records your personal information except your geographic at the city level (please note that additional information may be collected if you contact us).
* Non-personal information: (i) Data related to your device information and, app version, connection time stamp, the server and the protocol you connected, total data used, network type and the error report (if any) will be automatically collected when you visit or use the Service. (ii) Analysis of our servers, which is non-identifying, like the analysis of the sites visited through the Service. This is a mixed big data from all our users.
4. How We Use Your Information
* We will not sell, use or disclose any personal data to third parties for any purpose without your permission. We will not do targeted advertising, user profiling, or snoop your privacy. We will only use your information in certain ways and for certain purposes, as stated in this Policy.
* Your geographic is mainly used to analyze our product distribution and for product planning. Non-personal information is mainly used for the Service's optimization, for example, when something wrong and you ask us for user support, we need specific data to figure it out and then shoot the trouble. We may also use the information above to track the features of the Service to better analyze, understand, and enhance the Service, and to further improve the experience and satisfaction of our users.
5. How We Store Your Information
* The data of our users is stored in servers located in the EU and may be accessed by us from time to time outside the EU, for the purpose of providing and boosting the Service to you.
* As to the storing period, the server you connected, connection time stamp, network type and the error report (if any) will only exist in our servers for up to 72 hours and then vanish permanently. Such data is short-term as for temporary purpose like trouble-shooting. Other information will have a longer storage period since it's necessary to keep the Service running as expected, and will be stored as long as you are using the Service unless you ask for the right to be forgotten.
6. Other Collectors
* Advertisers: Advertisers may be able to collect some of your information independently from GTG VPN. ironSource, admob. You can click directly to learn more details about them.
* If we have a good-faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, we may preserve or disclose your data according to such law enforcement requests.
* This may include legal requests from the jurisdictions which we are operating under.
8. Your Rights
* You have the rights to access, correct, transfer, be forgotten or object to the processing of your personal data, you can also lodge a complaint to the competent supervisory authority. If you want to exercise such rights or have any questions about this Policy, just contact us.
* Please note that we may need a month to respond and ask you to verify your identity before responding.
* Our email is: email@example.com